Are you interested in junior bike racing?
Do you have a child age 9-18 who is interested in bike racing?
Come to our free junior racing information session.
Saturday, October 1st, 2016
11 AM-3 PM
Bob Rodale Fitness Park (under the pavillion)
1152 Mosser Road
Breinigsville, PA 18031
WE WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- How to get a racing license
- Types of bike racing
- Necessary clothing and equipment
- Learning skills and tactics
- Joining a team
- How to find out where the races are and which races to do
- Junior specific rules (e.g. gearing)
- Bike fit and sizing
- Appropriate training volume
- Balancing bike racing with school, friends & family, other sports
- How to be safe when training & racing
- Development pathways to the National Team and/or a professional cycling career
There will also be a Q&A session as well as some on the bike drills and games.
Lunch will be provided. There is no charge for this event, but please RSVP if coming so we can get the appropriate amount of food.
Questions? Email Colin Sandberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (330) 647-3977